Monday, August 2, 2010

Dear Pants, It's Not You, It's Me

It is with great joy that I can say that my current pants are becoming a real pain in the ass to have to wear.  I keep having to pull them up to keep them on.  One pair, I completely can't even wear anymore because after a few steps they fall down to my knees.  Terribly embarrassing if I were to wear them outside of the house.

So I'm really looking forward to picking up some new pants one size smaller.  I'm not ready to go a size smaller in shirts yet, weird how that works, but that's alright because I know I'm going to get there.  How exciting it is for me to me going down a size though!  This is a first for me in about 15 or more years. 

On a side note, I just want to say that I'm healing really well.  I've stuck to my antibiotics (like I should be doing) and those should be finished up on Monday or Tuesday I think.  Leg is feeling better but at my follow up on Friday the doctor told me to continue to take it easy over the weekend.  I'm getting antsy, but I am going to play it safe and just wait until the antibiotics are finished up before I start using my electric peddler again and start stressing those leg muscles.

Feeling really good emotionally and physically right now and looking forward to therapy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment